The concept of CFC was developed to offer an alternative to traditional home care services that coincides with the needs of the care giver at an affordable price.
Care for Caregivers LLC wants to offer you peace of mind, while you take time out to care for yourself.
The company is owned and operated by a Licensed Practical Nurse of 30 plus years in the state of Georgia with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Education; with certifications and licenses in the following areas :
- CPR certified – American Heart Association
- Pulmonary Nurse Technician – Century College State of Minnesota University
- Train the Trainer – Georgia Medical Foundation
- Wound Vac – KCI Clinical Advantage
- Intravenous Therapy – Georgia Nurses Association
- Alzheimer and Memory Care – Aquire Training Solutions
- Caregiver Training – Aquire Training Solutions
- Dialysis – Gambro Healthcare, Birmingham, AL
- Gastroenterology – Educational Dimensions Georgia Nurses Association
- Spinal Cord Injury – Para Quad, Kennesaw, GA
- Hospice Continuous Care Services – Atlanta, GA
- Customer Service Training/Education – Kaiser Permanente and Grady Memorial Hospital